In this article I want to talk about how to become more confident by
caring less about other peoples opinions of you.
Do you worry what others think?
It is good to be a sensitive person and consider other people's feelings and
thoughts... However, you need balance. You should be able to act according to
your thoughts and feelings...
- Worrying about opinions of other people will lower your
- You will behave how other people expect you to - you will not be true to
yourself. You will feel you are denying yourself the right to live
according to who you are.
- You will have problems relaxing in stressful situations because you
will be wondering what others are thinking about you - this will make it
likely you will make mistakes and feel unsure of yourself.
- Speaking in public may become a nightmare - you will focus on the
audience rather than on your performance. You may feel the attention as
they stare. This will make you nervous and uncomfortable when you need
to be relaxed.
- You will make decisions according to other's expectations and ignore
your own wishes and feelings. When you feel unhappy you may blame
yourself. Blame can even become self hate...
How to stop worrying what others are thinking:
If you want to build your self confidence you need to stop caring so much
what others think and more about your opinion.
- You can stop worrying how other people may be thinking because I have
done just that. I know it's possible...so how can you change?
- Ask yourself why do you care about what other people think and challenge
this - are you seeking other's approval because you feel inferior or
lack self confidence?
- Understand that you are only guessing about the thoughts of other people, you
may be completely wrong. Why are you letting this guessing affect you?
Self Confidence - Hypnosis downloads - quick, easy and guaranteed to
help you build your confidence (prepared by experienced psychologists and gets
my full recommendation). If you have self confidence you will trust your own thoughts
and care less about other people's opinions and more about your own.
- Learning to be more assertive
and say no is important because there
are times when you should put your priorities first.
- List the things that you would like to do in your life and make a decision
to achieve them. Don't let others tell you how you should or shouldn't
If you catch yourself wondering what someone else thinks or talking
about this then stop and consider how you feel and decide what is more
important your opinion or theirs.
Make a decision to change. Decide to change your thought pattern and you will be
half way there...
Download this helpful
what others think self-hypnosis program - start being yourself and
feel good about that...
Finally, remember that saying "sticks and stones may break my bones but
names will never hurt me" ?...
- It's true. Why do you let other peoples opinions affect you so
negatively? Thoughts are harmless - they can only hurt you if you let them.
- I'm sure I lost so many years worrying about what
others thought of me and I was trapped in a cage of
negative thinking and
fear. I didn't like who I was at all. Now I realise I was mistaken the whole
- Improving your self esteem and confidence is the right way to go and I
hope that you can free yourself the way I freed myself because you deserve
Get a copy of my e-book "Self Esteem Secrets"
simple, easy to remember tactics to skyrocket
Visit My self esteem FAQ page - answers to popular questions
visitors ask me about self esteem and how to improve it.
- feel attractive now